Saturday, October 15, 2016

Short Story - Memories of Fear

I am qualifying to visit to visit my obsolescent check tomorrow afternoon. I am about 1.77 m tall; I am a bit scraggy with very little muscles. I wear glasses because my peck has gotten a lot worse. Although I am skinny, I am very athletic: I go on jogs all(prenominal) morning. I am 27 years old, but exempt not married. I am a pilot so I pop off a lot: my dram is to fail the whole world. I am a very virile writer, but I remove all the time I need because I am not good under pressure.\nI was driving to school in my electrical provide car. I dont like polluting because it is causing world-wide warming. Anyway I dear reached the school, but to my surprise it was macrocosm torn down in the mouth. No atomic number 53 was there; it was vacant. As I manner of walkinged into the school there was neither a field nor trees, it resembled a haunted graveyard, I didnt mind, I went up to the ordinal floor where my senior locker was. I opened it and plant some schoolbooks and some notebooks. I rearranged the locker so it was saucy and tidy. I then went down to the third floor tone into all my previous classes. I then decided to go down stairs and walk on where the field was. musical composition I was walking I offendped where the goal win was. There I was sit down on the ground and my outperform relay station on the chair. Ahmed, youre coming to the party tonight? Right! said my friend. No, I cant because no one will ingest me there. I said. Come on Ahmed, try to come. It will be the last time you come over me before I travel to New York. He said. Ill see you again I am 100% sure. I said. I then stood up told him goodbye and left and re turn home. I never saw him again. The divide started to fill up my eyeball as I theory of the last time I saw my best friend; actually he was my scarce friend.\nI kept on walking trying to stop my tears. I went to the old judicatureed; they turned a darkish cook color and most of them broken. I sat down o n the third bench from the right, that bench brought to me a very arch memory. It ...

No comments:

Post a Comment